Man! I just love this boxie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I gave Lylah a nice warm long soak and she has been active and full of personality since. All day she's been climbing, digging, soaking in her dish, eating, and just being interesting. I can hardly pull myself away from her tank or get anything done lol.
She had a soak, then I conditioned her shell with virgin coconut oil, she roamed around in my mostly empty front room, nestled up to me and room a short snooze. Then when I put her back in her habitat with fresh food she went to town eating. I bought a little can of wellness cat food (chicken) and put a dab of it in with a big scoop of canned organic pumpkin, has she scarfed a lot of it down. She isn't big on eating much other than live food so I was surprised to say the least. I guess she was just in the mood for something else today. Must have been the soak and shell massage hahaha.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656616.022466.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656640.605605.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656678.190861.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656720.942202.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656743.774319.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656786.541852.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1380656811.607237.jpg

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Last edited by a moderator:

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
She is beautiful! And I'm the same way. My boxie is pretty active most days, at least early in the day. I could spend hours in my reptile room just watching her. My husband and my two college aged daughters tell everyone I spend most of my time in there!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
How true. Your BT is beautiful. I could sit for hours just watching the turtles in the garden interacting with each other. I don't think I ever looked at them and didn't get a good laugh. They are just so comical. I love them too.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
She's beautiful !!!!! Thanks for sharing with us ! :) I love American box turtles ! They are amazing .

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
She is so pretty and adorable!! I could watch mine for hours too!!
I just love boxies!! ...... my favorite!! Wonderful pictures!!
Thanx for sharing! Made me smile big!! :) :)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Thanks everyone. I can hardly believe how hard this little girl has stolen my heart. When I was away from her last month for a half a week, I missed her more than I missed my dogs! I kept thinking about all of her cute antics and it just made me miss her more LOL.

It's a good thing I have three kids (12, 10, and 2), two dogs, and a cat to also keep me busy or I'd have a house full of torts and turtles.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.