Male Russian Tortoise for sale in NYC

mikomiko

Location (City and/or State)
New York
I'm so sad to say that I will be unable to keep my dear Nico. I'm devastated that I can't keep him. He's a 5 inch male Russian Tortoise and he's super cute. He is shy (surprisingly since Russians can be sooooooo outgoing sometimes.)

Please PM me if you are interested in my dear Nico. I will have to ask a few questions when we PM each other to make sure I know he will be going to a person or persons who will love him dearly and will be able to commit to a tortoise.

I will post photos shortly.

*update: for some reason I can't post photos on this but I can send you pictures via PM

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
USA
I'm so sad to say that I will be unable to keep my dear Nico. I'm devastated that I can't keep him. He's a 5 inch male Russian Tortoise and he's super cute. He is shy (surprisingly since Russians can be sooooooo outgoing sometimes.)

Please PM me if you are interested in my dear Nico. I will have to ask a few questions when we PM each other to make sure I know he will be going to a person or persons who will love him dearly and will be able to commit to a tortoise.

I will post photos shortly.

*update: for some reason I can't post photos on this but I can send you pictures via PM
What are you asking for him?