male adult redfooted tortoise in long island (they painted him!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Notice his Street address...? .......Someone should " ring his neck" :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hey...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people really like the looks of a painted animal. Go figure.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
I hope she gets in trouble. I emailed her and gave her a piece of my mind. I can't stand ppl that abuse there animals. I mean how the hell can she say IT IS OK HE IS HEALTH. No it isn't ok just so you know. Doesn't matter what type of paint it is UGHH ppl I swear.

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
ILoveTortoises2 said:
I hope she gets in trouble. I emailed her and gave her a piece of my mind. I can't stand ppl that abuse there animals. I mean how the hell can she say IT IS OK HE IS HEALTH. No it isn't ok just so you know. Doesn't matter what type of paint it is UGHH ppl I swear.

Apparently you scared her because the ad has been removed now... Good job! :)

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
MoireErin said:
ILoveTortoises2 said:

Apparently you scared her because the ad has been removed now... Good job! :)

OH he did LOL Good. Because I told him it doesn't matter what type of paint you use it is harmful to the tortoise. I also told him he messed up by doing this because someone posted this on a site and that is how I found this ad because I'm from Mass and that there are cops out on this site and he WILL be tracked down and be charged with animal abuse. So yeah I think that scared him just a little LOL Just wanted him to know it is NOT right to do this I'm PRAYING he washed it off the tortoise by now when he seen that and got scared LOL OOPPPSSSYYY :rolleyes: :p

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I contacted them a week or two ago and was told that they had a buyer for him...hope he went to a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.