Mac passed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessielocks

5 Year Member
Said news today. We had an appt with the vet today but didn't get to go. Just an hour before the appt i went to check on him as i always do, and he looked to be asleep, i rubbed his head and no response. Mac had passed away, i am very sad and upset. I took the best care for him i possibly could and when i noticed he may be sick i made him an appt right away too be seen. I may get another baby but not sure when. I need to heal from this event. it's really hard i hand picked him from the clutch at 2 weeks old fell in love and got attached to him at first sight. Rest easy baby Mac.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
So sorry for your loss. R.I.P again so sorry you must be going through so much

turtleluv88

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear about your little one. It's a very hard thing to experience. A few years ago I had a little hatchling pass away and I;m still sad and miss her. :(

nessielocks

5 Year Member
Thank you all for your thoughts. It has definitely been rough, i still cry every now and then about the whole ordeal. I'm am still very glad o found this group you all are wonderful and knowledgeable and so caring. I will continue to be a post of this forum, even though i have no baby at the moment. But i can still learn a lot here. I do plan on getting baby and i will keep you all posted. Again thank you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.