LOTSS of Pictures of the Greeks&&Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
Brinn

So now you have all these torts....and more on the way.... Are the neibors calling you The Crazy Tortoise Lady yet?

I live extremely far out in the country lol we don't even know our neighbors (thank fully)
Where I live its normal to see deer, wild hogs, coyote and everything running around. Plus you here gun shoots a lot of the time and no one panics because its people just shooting their guns for target practice. My dad and brother do it all the time
Neighbors don't really mean much out here , thats just one of the reason why I love it lol

Pets101 said:
Love the pics. I have one male Greek living in a large outdoor enclosure(my backyard). I keep wanting to find him a signifigant other, I just never make it around to doing so. I want Greek babies of my own some day :).

Stephen
www.sjpets101.com

Yea that would be awesome!
You should get more than one significant other for your male, or so I have heard, because lots of times if there is just one female and one male the male will be mounting the female WAY too much. It can can hurt her shell. Its always better to have two or three females to one male so that he is constantly mounting a single female. :) Then you will have some serious Greek babies lol

Sammy said:
I love this photo, looking at the camera with a cute face. Hmmm what's the difference between a Hermann & a Greek? Their shell looks like a Hermann's? :)

Yea Hermanni and my Ibera Greeks do look a lot alike but they are two different species of tortoises. I am not sure how to tell the difference between them but I know that Greeks have spurs on them that Hermanni's don't have and the pattern on the bottom of the shells is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.