Looking to adopt any kind of tortoise/turtle in Sacramento area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alysegifford

5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Alyse. I'm looking to adopt any kind of tortoise/turtle. I have a huge backyard with lots of room for more tortoises and turtles. I already have one huge female Sucalta. I bring her into my garage during the winter months... she has her own house in there that is installated with a heat lamp. I also have many Box Turtles and Red Ear Sliders. I have predator-proof ponds for RES. If you have anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me. I have been looking all over the internet trying to find a place like this to post a wanted add. Thanks for your time. :) E-mail: [email protected]

KQ6AR

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Concord, CA
Hi,
You should get to know Felise, of the Sacramento Turtle & Tortoise club. She is always taking in strays.
http://www.turtlebunker.com/

alysegifford said:
Hi, my name is Alyse. I'm looking to adopt any kind of tortoise/turtle. I have a huge backyard with lots of room for more tortoises and turtles. I already have one huge female Sucalta. I bring her into my garage during the winter months... she has her own house in there that is installated with a heat lamp. I also have many Box Turtles and Red Ear Sliders. I have predator-proof ponds for RES. If you have anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me. I have been looking all over the internet trying to find a place like this to post a wanted add. Thanks for your time. :) E-mail: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.