Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hello there, Tom911:

We tried to get you to post under Laura's thread, but you never responded.

Not meaning to seem like I'm picking on you, but your posts don't really make much sense to us. Please try to read them back before you hit the "send" key, to be sure we can understand what you want.

If I'm interpreting correctly, you are in Florida and you have an acre of land and you want to adopt a sulcata. Is that correct?

M

Maggie Cummings

You're very hard to understand...Julie Maguire in New York is always looking for places to send Sulcata, she'll want you...

tom911

5 Year Member
image-420135823.png

This is my cage sorry on the laneguig beriar looking for a very large 1 or mor Tx for

tom911

5 Year Member
bigred said:
If you understand redneck

Sorry meant to say if you understand redneck you can understand that just fine:D:D:D:D:D

Not a redneck and I understand
Israeli Wes spelling problem love animal ...... Lol

tom911

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
You're very hard to understand...Julie Maguire in New York is always looking for places to send Sulcata, she'll want you...

I gat a big places and welling to pay for shipping

tom911

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hello there, Tom911:

We tried to get you to post under Laura's thread, but you never responded.

Not meaning to seem like I'm picking on you, but your posts don't really make much sense to us. Please try to read them back before you hit the "send" key, to be sure we can understand what you want.

If I'm interpreting correctly, you are in Florida and you have an acre of land and you want to adopt a sulcata. Is that correct?

Y

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
bigred said:
If you understand redneck

Sorry meant to say if you understand redneck you can understand that just fine:D:D:D:D:D

LOLOLOL I'm from Louisiana I understand Redneck :D :D :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! It's okay, we just need to show more patience. The English language can be very complex.

IkeLightner

5 Year Member
Springfield, Missouri
I understand the skepticism, but I must point out, I know many people who can write and speak in proper English that could come on here and ask such a question and receive little to no flack. The first thing I thought when I read this post was that the OP was not a natural born english speaker, give him a break. Just might find out that he lovese and cares for animals AMAZINGLY and just isn't used to writing in English.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Please don't misunderstand my first post of I think troll. I and a lot of others misspell words. I know the iphones and these ipads, which is what i use, sometimes put words in that you don't want and if you don't catch it, well, you end up looking like you can't spell. He just does not respond back. This post and the call out for him to show himself. He doesn't seem to respond. Busy, busy life he has I guess.:D

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
IkeLightner said:
I understand the skepticism, but I must point out, I know many people who can write and speak in proper English that could come on here and ask such a question and receive little to no flack. The first thing I thought when I read this post was that the OP was not a natural born english speaker, give him a break. Just might find out that he lovese and cares for animals AMAZINGLY and just isn't used to writing in English.

:)

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Please don't misunderstand my first post of I think troll. I and a lot of others misspell words. I know the iphones and these ipads, which is what i use, sometimes put words in that you don't want and if you don't catch it, well, you end up looking like you can't spell. He just does not respond back. This post and the call out for him to show himself. He doesn't seem to respond. Busy, busy life he has I guess.:D

I know I use my iPhone and obsess about re-checking everything to make sure its right on account of auto correct

tom911 said:
Wait do think?

Tom if your using an iPhone and trying to post pics try posting the pic and hitting insert inline then send your post with your comment. It's been working for me :)

tom911

5 Year Member
DanaLachney said:
I know I use my iPhone and obsess about re-checking everything to make sure its right on account of auto correct

Tom if your using an iPhone and trying to post pics try posting the pic and hitting insert inline then send your post with your comment. It's been working for me :)

Tx I wall try

My cage

image-564667888.png

image-2243020289.png

It wark???

Status
Not open for further replies.