Looking, Lurking, Learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iliketuwtles

5 Year Member
Hello :)
I've been interested in Turtles/Tortoises for a few years now [actually it started out as an online gaming nickname [tuwtles] and quickly grew into an obsession], and I had never considered getting one, but the idea has been growing on me, a lot, and since I don't own my own home and I'll be moving around a few more times before that happens, I know its not a good idea to have one now. In the meantime, I figured it would do me some good to get as much knowledge about them as possible so I can provide a great home for my own someday.

I do have a growing collection of inanimate turtles/tortoises and I have 2 betta fish [named Atlas and Wheatley] until I can settle down. So for now I'm lurking and I'm sure I'll be asking questions, so thanks in advance for your knowledge, help, and patience!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
HELLO & WELCOME. I TOO HAVE BETTA FISH 5 OF THEM.I LOVE HOW EASY THEY ARE TO CARE FOR. LINDY

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Iliketewtles:

Welcome to the tortoise forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

Iliketuwtles

5 Year Member
Thank you! My name is Emily and I'm currently in Dayton, Ohio - though there is a decent chance that my long-term home will be near West Palm, Florida - still to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.