looking for some adoption from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytuan

5 Year Member
:Dhello everyone i'm just a new member here and i wish i can look for some tortoise adoption in NY. Yes with my experience is a little but i want to study more and more and take care more for tortoises . Because i love tortoise , i have some russian tortoise with me indoor for winter time and outdoor for summer time . Nice to meet you guys

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kytuan!

Have you contacted the Turtle Rescue of Long Island? She always has turtles and tortoises that are looking for good homes.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
Welcome to the Forum, Kytuan!

Have you contacted the Turtle Rescue of Long Island? She always has turtles and tortoises that are looking for good homes.

Haha, that's who I was going to recommend!

Welcome to the forum!!

kytuan

5 Year Member
hello im new here

im new here ,come from new york , nice to meet you guys . Does anyone in NY with me ?
Here is my tortoises

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
RE: hello im new here

Hello and welcome! I see that in your pictures of your beautiful tortoises you have different species together. I would put them in different habitats because they require different care and they could transmit a sickness to one another and get sick since different species are immune to different sicknesses.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA

Hello and Welcome:) A big DITTO on the separate species enclosure. The threads below in my post are great for raising smooth healthy sullys and leopards, check them out. Your different species need very different requirements and need to be separated.

kytuan

5 Year Member

thanks for u guys information @@

Status
Not open for further replies.