Looking for Female Russian

pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Are you still looking for a female Russian?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I am looking on downsizing I have 3 females they are all on the big size. How big is your female? are you going to keep her alone in her own enclosure? how big is the enclosure you will keep her in?

Tyanna

Wisconsin
My female now is about 6 inches. Since shipping to WI wouldn't be ideal right now, by the time she gets to me, the outdoor enclosure I'm making for my current male and female, and any other females, will be about 4x24, 4x28.

If I were ever needing to split, or keep inside, I have a lot of enclosures to choose from. 4x4, 4x6, and a few Christmas tree tubs which would be temporary in case anything happens. I keep those handy.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I would not ship i would meet half way driving. How far away from Hopkins Minnesota are you?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I don't want to ship and that's a long drive :( If it was an hour drive I would do it but that's way to long for me sorry

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Did you see my post in the reposted section? I would happily purchase either of the female Russians and figure out how to ship to you. I have not looked at the pet stores website, they may be listed there. I have pics and could get more. These are n out t pet store ordered tortoises. A woman here had a collection and when she passed away her sister took them there. I bought the leopard she had. There are 2 female Russians, 2 Sulcatas and a Greek.

Tyanna

Wisconsin
Did you see my post in the reposted section? I would happily purchase either of the female Russians and figure out how to ship to you. I have not looked at the pet stores website, they may be listed there. I have pics and could get more. These are n out t pet store ordered tortoises. A woman here had a collection and when she passed away her sister took them there. I bought the leopard she had. There are 2 female Russians, 2 Sulcatas and a Greek.

No, I haven't seen it. :eek: I'd love to see photos, Jodie! How much are they looking to get for them?