Looking for Eastern box cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIttleGreys

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Well, I don't think there is much chance of me finding the desert boxie I was hoping for, so I will try for something else. I lover Eastern boxies, but am not legally allowed to keep them here in PA. I did check, however, and am allowed to import an Eastern box cross. I asked the fish commission because last year someone was selling Eastern x 3 toed babies, and they did say crosses were allowed in PA. I know most breeders don't purposely produce crosses, but maybe someone out there has some looking for a good home. I am just putting the fnishing touches on the outdoor pen, and they can be indoors in the winter, or hibernate, whichever they would be best suited for.
Thanks for reading!
Sue

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Sue,
Most of the Gulf Coast for sale right now on kingsnake are Eastern/Gulf coast crosses. These are naturally occuring crosses (as are the Eastern/Three-toed crosses).
There were about 60 or 70 Eastern/Three-toed crossed adults for sale on kingsnake 2 years ago. I'm sure most are still around, so you may find someone willing to sell a few.

Danny

joseydiann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Virginia
Sue
I'm sorry I did have some about 20 of them, but did sell them all, will have more eggs hatching soon enough though I'll contact you when they hatch to see if you are still looking or found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.