Looking For Cute Tortoise Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
HipsterTorts said:
Willow1.png

Indie1-2.jpg

I plan to do the second one but I may be coming back to this thread later because all of these pictures are just too cute. :D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I really like your choise! The 1st one would be nice too is it was just a little clearer.

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
Awww thats so cute :)
and i know i love the face the little guy is giving the camera in the grass
its just an interesting little pic :)

boledo

5 Year Member
TortNewbie said:
Hi everyone. Pardon if this is in the wrong place but I am looking for a cute photo of a tortoise to do a drawing or painting of for my portfolio. Started looking online but that just wasn't interesting enough so if you guys have some fave pics of your little guys and gals send them over. anything you think would make a cute, funny, or just creative look. I do not have a tortoise of my own yet plus I think it would be cool to see what sort of photos you guys have. Ps you can call me Jess :D

Here are a few of my other pieces if I uploaded them right. One is currently in progress and the eyes were a shading and texture study I did of two of my friends.

I'm impressed with the artwork you posted - very nice! Here's a pic for your consideration:

Attachments

• attacking that lettuce.JPG
    attacking that lettuce.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 49

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
Awwwww thats adorable i may just have to do a second piece :D and thank you for the comment ^^

boledo

5 Year Member
TortNewbie said:
Awwwww thats adorable i may just have to do a second piece :D and thank you for the comment ^^

I've always been impressed with anyone who could draw/paint (the kids in my classes used to really crack up at my 'drawings' of stick figures and lollipop trees!) Then I read the children's book 'DOT', a must-read for any art teacher!

Attachments

• Dot book.jpg
    Dot book.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 19

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
Awwwww ^^ Hes so cute!!

Jacoby.jpgOk i have to upload a pic but this is my new guy. His name is Jacoby they assume hes about 4 or 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

yoda3106

5 Year Member
TortNewbie said:
Awwwww ^^ Hes so cute!!

Ok i have to upload a pic but this is my new guy. His name is Jacoby they assume hes about 4 or 5.

Thankyou :)

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
Update!

Sorry for not posting sooner and I don't have any photos of it yet but I am a little more than half way done with the piece. :) Expect photos in the next week or so.
Thank you all who sent photos. :D

Jess

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
here is a pic of my two little ones...

Zenna my 2 1/2 month old leopard
252.jpg

Morla my 11 month old sulcata
131.jpg

yarok

5 Year Member
Dagashi said:
You'll be getting all sorts of pictures... as all tort owners/parents consider their tort the cutest.. (it's terrible bias I know... but we can't help it)

here's my favourite pictures of my torts and turtle not sure what you're looking for tho... anyway good luck with your quest for a cute tort!

Hope you find what you're looking for. :D

wow. That 3rd pic with your tort on the rocks is incredible. Thats a beautiful tortoise. Indian star?

Status
Not open for further replies.