Looking for a BREEDER located in the SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt21thomas

5 Year Member
Hi everyone my name is Matt, I'm located in the SF Bay Area. I am looking adopt a Baby Russian Tortoise although I am not opposed to any other breed of tortoise. I am new to the forum, I would like to hear of any recommendations or any response would be helpful.

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
matt21thomas said:
Hi everyone my name is Matt, I'm located in the SF Bay Area. I am looking adopt a Baby Russian Tortoise although I am not opposed to any other breed of tortoise. I am new to the forum, I would like to hear of any recommendations or any response would be helpful.

I know a guy in Sacramento! Not sure if he has baby Russian tortoises. I can ask. PM me your number and ill have him contact you. I know he is about to have new Greek hatchlings if your interested. I just got a yearling from him about 3 weeks ago. I know he has a yearling redfoot also. He might have sold his last yearling greek. He is awesome too and really cheap! I got my yearling for only 70 bucks! and he let me tour his and take pictures of all his tortoises! HE HAS TONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.