Little Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
These guys hatched few months back except the bigger one that is 3 months old, and the others were hiding. They grow so quick.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Very cool looking little guys, Ive got 13 of these little guys right now from about 2 months old to just hatched. I have one out of all those that has a pretty cool yellow head and the dots on the legs are more yellow than red. I know you like the yellow heads so I will post a pic in another thread. Nice looking little fellows you have, how many adult female redfoots do you have

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice and smooth little guys.

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Nice lil Red's .... Mr Kelly . They sure do take off in growth when young dont they?

JD~:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
They sure do JD get so big so fast.

Ed I do like the yellow headed ones. I have 29 adult/sub adults. However I will be thinning down on them a lot in the next month or so. Took many babies.

cally

5 Year Member
The one is sooo adorable with his neck stretched out hehe :]

Cally- Russian Tort <3

Mantissa3

10 Year Member!
San Francisco Bay Area
Anybody ever have a baby with flaky skin on his head? My baby redfoot is growing so fast I'm thinking it's normal, since his head is getting bigger. I mist him a few times per day- he eats like a horse, has a beautiful habitat where he can get in the dappled "sunlight" or shade (Full spectrum MV with lots of tall plants, compared to him.) I also use a substrate of cypress bark and keep it moist underneath- he digs in and stays moist in the heat of the day. I haven't seen any sign of "shedding" but he is getting a couple of kind of flaky patches on top his head. Thanks for any info, Mantissa3 and baby Gibson

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
tortadise said:
They sure do JD get so big so fast.

Ed I do like the yellow headed ones. I have 29 adult/sub adults. However I will be thinning down on them a lot in the next month or so. Took many babies.

29 redfoots will keep you busy :D and all the others

Status
Not open for further replies.