list of breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

critters88

5 Year Member
Was wondering if you had a list of reputable breeders or breeders that are members. They would have to do shipping. Thanks Im new if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to delete or move.

murdocjunior

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South, Texas
I think we should make a thread with all breeders on this forum and what species and what location they are that would be neat.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had asked the members if they wanted to be shown on a breeder's list. I received a few replies, but not nearly enough to make a list. So, I'll ask again: Are there any members who would like their names shown on a breeder's list here on the forum? Contact me and I'll compile a list.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
critters88 said:
Jacqui said:
What species are you thinking?

sorry sulcata

Well my first choice would be Tom, I have gotten some beauties from him. After that there are a lot of choices from folks in here. I would almost bet one of them may see this post and send you a PM if they have any currently for sale. Or you could PM Tom and ask who he knows of with ones currently.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is how your name appears on the list, so please PM me the pertinent info:

Leopard
username
web address
contact info

And bear in mind that Josh (the admin) is the only one who can see your email addresses on the Forum. So I'll need you to give me that, if that's your contact info.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've got a pretty nice start on a breeder's list. It should be up and running the first week of February.

surie_the_tortoise

5 Year Member
findlay,ohio
this is a great idea. at some point in the next year i want to add a leopard or eastern box turtles to my family . this will help my search

Status
Not open for further replies.