Leopards wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcwolfe

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Well I finally was able to save up a little cash and am now interested in buying two hatchling Babcoki tortoises. I really prefer to not have them shipped but would consider the option if it was a good price. I live in Arizona and am willing meet up. Pm me with any offers, thanks!

dcwolfe

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Well I figured I would bump the thread, because I am still looking for two leopard tortoises and haven’t received any hits yet. I’m holding out to try and get one from a forum member, or raised in the right humid conditions. Thanks and hope to hear back from some of you.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
The breeder i got mine from has some available. But she is here in so Cal and i don't know if she ships. If you are still looking and want her info I'll pass it along. She soaks babies daily and mine looks great

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
i got mine from tortoisesupply.com tyler stewart is a member of the forum. i'm very pleased with dealing with tyler.

dcwolfe

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
thanks for posting to the add. I was hoping to find someone in Arizona as I am not a big fan of shipping and online payments, but that might have to be an option shorty as [/align]I am somewhat inpatient :).

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
i don't know if tortsupply does anything other than online payments, maybe they would take a money order. contact them and ask. also - i wouldn't hesitate to have another one shipped. the conditions my baby leopard were shipped in was great. it was overnight fedex. the packaging by tortoisesupply.com was really good. there was a heat pack in the package that was still plenty warm when i got him. the little guy was totally active as soon as he arrived and has been doing great ever since.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I know that tortoisesupply.com has some really great leopard tortoise hatchlings. I can tell you with 100% confidence that those hatchlings were raised right! Lots of soaking, spraying, eating Mazuri, endive and cactus!

I highly recommend you buy them from tortoisesupply.com!!!

Dave765

5 Year Member
marcy4hope said:
i got mine from tortoisesupply.com tyler stewart is a member of the forum. i'm very pleased with dealing with tyler.

Hi my name is Dave, I have a Leopard Tortoise. He's 7"s in length asking 500.00.# is 412-855-4675.

Attachments

• Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 32

Dave765

5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
I know that tortoisesupply.com has some really great leopard tortoise hatchlings. I can tell you with 100% confidence that those hatchlings were raised right! Lots of soaking, spraying, eating Mazuri, endive and cactus!

Himy name is Dave, if your still looking I have a 7" male leopard about 3yrs old don't know how too send pictures on here, i'm asking 500.00 shipping extra and paypal only please. # is 412-855-4675

Dave765

5 Year Member
Dave765 said:
spikethebest said:

Himy name is Dave, if your still looking I have a 7" male leopard about 3yrs old don't know how too send pictures on here, i'm asking 500.00 shipping extra and paypal only please. # is 412-855-4675
Hi I lowered the price to 400.00.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortus said:
Looking at the pics of young leopards at tortoisyard, I see pyramiding. I would get them as young as possible from there. Like right out of the egg.

http://tortoiseyard.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1558

If you already see pyramiding on very young ones, I would look some place else. They are not really being kept correctly if they are already pyramided. Tortoisesupply.com would be a good place to look. Any other member on this forum that might have some would be another place to look.

Dave765

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Tortus said:
Looking at the pics of young leopards at tortoisyard, I see pyramiding. I would get them as young as possible from there. Like right out of the egg.

http://tortoiseyard.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1558

If you already see pyramiding on very young ones, I would look some place else. They are not really being kept correctly if they are already pyramided. Tortoisesupply.com would be a good place to look. Any other member on this forum that might have some would be another place to look.
I did drop the price to 400.00.

Dave765

5 Year Member
spikethebest said:

Hi I have a Leopard tortoise for sale, asking 350.00 he's abt 7"s 412-855-4675

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Have you found your tort babies yet? If not, you might check with Neal, ChristyP, or Eweezyfosheezy (sp?). They are in AZ and often have good leopard tort babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.