Leopard tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
Looking to get another Leopard~ (Babcocki). Just checking to see who has what available here before I go look somewhere else. Either a hatchling to yearling.

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I called this seller about 2 weeks ago...he keeps them on a high humidity enviroment too...TFO member??? He really knew his stuff...He made references to Richard Fifes book.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Hm.. interesting. I would have to get them shipped though :\ yeah.. another one... I originally had 3... and during my move well yeah...

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
For some reason... my older bigger leopard didn't make it... I'm not entirely sure what happened. The baby leopards were fine, the greeks were fine, they were in similar containers/area's of the car. She was sick to begin with so I took her to the vet and she was on antibiotics and she was making a good recovery... I'm guessing it was due to stress or something... it was in the back window area... I drove for about two hours not realizing it and then I checked on them they were all fine so I decided to put a cover over them so they would not be in direct sunlight. Then I arrived here in NC, checked them... everyone was fine but that one... Ive been pretty depressed and hating myself over it. She was my favorite too....

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi Mao. I've still got one left. There are four total and three are spoken for, but no one has picked which of the four they want. I promised the "best" one to another forum member right after they first hatched, but they are all growing and prospering equally well. I don't know how to pick the "best" one. Here are some pics from today. They are 37, 40 ,40, and 42 grams. The 37 gram one was hatched several days after the other three, but he/she's catching up quickly.

5v7mf6.jpg

2nc2v60.jpg

334u1y1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.