Leopard Tortoise Pooping Organ

Location (City and/or State)
orlando, florida
Hi i'm sorry I may be a little bit of a worry wart but while soaking my tortoise I happened to see this organ pop out which of course scared me. I ran to grab my camera to show my fiance it was Only out for a couple of seconds and he was straining a little to pop as you can see in the picture. If anyone could help that would be amazing! thank you. Also kevin is 2

PS there was a little strain when pooping.
IMG_AC232FEEE082-1.jpeg

TheLastGreen

Johannesburg
Hi i'm sorry I may be a little bit of a worry wart but while soaking my tortoise I happened to see this organ pop out which of course scared me. I ran to grab my camera to show my fiance it was Only out for a couple of seconds and he was straining a little to pop as you can see in the picture. If anyone could help that would be amazing! thank you. Also kevin is 2

PS there was a little strain when pooping.
It's either a prolapse or his ...
But from the shape of it, it seems your Kevin is indeed a Kevin, congrats! So it seems he's male
@Tom @Yvonne G would probably know what it is

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes he is a boy and that is his penis. As long as he has no problem getting it back in then its fine.
However, straining to poop can be a problem if he has a blockage, stone or dehydrated.
Soak him daily and for 45 minutes to an hour. Be sure he has a water dish available 24/7 and it's easily accessible for him to get in and out of and big enough for his whole body to fit.