Latest update on app

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
With the latest update on the app when i look at any topic page there is a white bar at the bottom of the page, sits right above the tool bar at the bottom and over the threads, what is this? I also sorta do not like the change in how to respond to threads, I still click the bottom of the thread line where the response bar used to be and instead I accidentally click the advert instead. I have also noted some lagging when I try to scroll down and read things and some times the app crashes when it lags, still cannot view the announcement for the calendar contest properly on my iPod without the app crashing. Had to use my desktop.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Can you upload a screen shot of the white bar? Sometimes the ads don't load properly and leave a white space where they would normally be.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
Here you are, and the lagging issue what can be causing that?
ImageUploadedByTortForum1381192740.283308.jpg

Here is another one on the green bar for which subject the thread is on for better viewing.ImageUploadedByTortForum1381192991.379519.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
I got the same problem and sometimes when I want to see something someone posted "a new topic " I can't see anything I have to refresh the page a bunch of times to be able to see the post .

Status
Not open for further replies.