Large Adult Male Sulcata Looking for Forever Home

Masin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Rumor is our big guy, he currently weighs about 27 pounds. His age is unknown. He came to us 3 years ago and has resided on our farm since.
As some might remember he did escape at one point and was found 120 some days later!
We are downsizing our farm and planned to bring him with but he has become very interested in mounting our smaller female and we worry about him harming her. He's very persistent on breaking into her area and out of his etc.
He's a great guy and loves being around people. He interacts with our pig and even comes out when he hears us all outside playing. He's a sweet boy, just a little too interested in the ladies for his own good! :)

We are located in Tallahassee Florida. For images and any more information please reply!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just curious - are you giving him away for free?

BlastoiseCX

I'll gladly take him if you can ship him. I'll pay for the costs. I live in the country with lots of water and a decent amount of rain, there's definitely humidity. I already have a Habitat set up as I was looking to get a Sulcata! ^_^ Message me if this is possible to do!

Scott B. Murphy DVM

5 Year Member
Mason, I am very interested in Rumor, can you please send me pictures and information. I am a veterinarian in north Texas and would be willing to fly my airplane down to pick him up.

Scott

tfrank

I live in Silverhill al on the coast on 2 acres have two sullies now in separate outdoor and also indoor enclosures and would love to add him to our family !!

finfan

Rumor is our big guy, he currently weighs about 27 pounds. His age is unknown. He came to us 3 years ago and has resided on our farm since.
As some might remember he did escape at one point and was found 120 some days later!
We are downsizing our farm and planned to bring him with but he has become very interested in mounting our smaller female and we worry about him harming her. He's very persistent on breaking into her area and out of his etc.
He's a great guy and loves being around people. He interacts with our pig and even comes out when he hears us all outside playing. He's a sweet boy, just a little too interested in the ladies for his own good! :)

We are located in Tallahassee Florida. For images and any more information please reply!

Hello Masin; I am hopeful you have found a home for that lovesick fellow or yours. I am a new member of this forum and have a sweet Map turtle that has a large, aggressive tumor on her head between the left ear and eye. I found this site, along with your repliew from a member in a 2012 thread concerning humane euthanasia, and I hope you might be able to direct me to a vet who might be willing to assist me. I too live in Tallahassee. Thank you in advance!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Mason, I am very interested in Rumor, can you please send me pictures and information. I am a veterinarian in north Texas and would be willing to fly my airplane down to pick him up.

Scott
Wow! I'll remember to call you if I ever want to give my male tortoise up for a forever home.