1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Knoxville Zoo and Tennessee Aquarium

Discussion in 'Tortoise Photos & Videos' started by theTurtleRoom, May 27, 2013.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theTurtleRoom

theTurtleRoom Active Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Lititz, PA
    As an FYI, I'll be slowly leaking pictures from my visits to both of these locations, including their off-exhibit areas, which include their breeding programs. I will be posting them to our social media accounts, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Our username for each is theTurtleRoom. The first picture was posted on World Turtle Day. I will post one or two daily beginning on May 28 or 29.

Eventually, a more complete posting including the entire trip will be posted.