Just saying hi

mike rowlett

Hello everyone just saying hi got some good tips lately and I appreciate all the good advice I'll keep looking I'll get me a Sulcata eventually. I need to go home and get a pen built I have some good spots around the house to build one I just got to decide which one would be the best I think Up Close to the house would be the best bet I think The house will make a good wind block and get power to his pen so he stays warm in the winter talk to y'all later Mike at Texas. PS I make these messages through voice command so if they read funny that's why

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Mike:

We have a member here - @leigti - who is almost blind, and she dictates her messages too. I think she uses something called Siri, but I might be mis-remembering.

Have you been able to contact @tortadise about a sulcata? And here in California, @Tom knows of one too.

I'm glad you've decided to stick around.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Glad to see you decided to stay with the program, I'm sure you're proving your dedication and commitment and that it'll all work out for you in the end.

mike rowlett

Thanks a million. I will get my pen built and then I will prob buy a Sulcata. But in the mean time I'm going to learn all I can. These are some really neat creatures and I'm going to name mine Mikey. Thanks have a good eve

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks a million. I will get my pen built and then I will prob buy a Sulcata. But in the mean time I'm going to learn all I can. These are some really neat creatures and I'm going to name mine Mikey. Thanks have a good eve
After me ? Hahaha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey,Mike did you see the deercorpse scammer thread ? This is why we want to get to know people and see enclosures . So don't take things to heart get to know us . Thanks for naming your future tort after me .

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Hello. Very glad to have you here. Sulcatas are amazing. Best of luck getting everything set up and finding the perfect for you tortoise.