Jacky And Daisy

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Good evening everyone!

It was a bit cooler today but I did go out and stretch my legs. I was also up bright and early and I decided to do some housework before breakfast however I was annoyed because before Natrah brought me my breakfast she looked at the enclosure and said "Oh! Dear!" before "clearing" it up. I was only burying myself under the carpet strips so I don't know what the problem was. Anyway I hope everyone got to go out and also Natrah noticed a Silver-Y moth trying to get in the window this morning.

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah

PS: Sapphire (@Cathie G), PeeWee, Seymour (@MenagerieGrl), Sally, Squirt and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY (@Chefdenoel10) do you all leave presents for your parents?
Dear Natrah,
Mommy dearest loves very strange presents. I can tell when she's happy. They are even pretty easy to do at times 😜 so yes I do every time I can.
Sincerely
Sapphire 🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

I'm sorry this is late but I've got behind with things. Anyway I hope you've all had good day and that Zola and Dickie got out. It's been miserable here and very wet but Jacky was desperate to go out. She got her way and thanked me by leaving two presents!

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear everyone,
Another dreary chilly day and Sapphire couldn't go out and play today. Yesterday was sunny and warm so he got to go outside. This morning he was wondering around his indoor enclosure hoping and praying but I couldn't take him out. That's what I hate about May. But soon I'll be able to get him out every day.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Dear everyone,
Another dreary chilly day and Sapphire couldn't go out and play today. Yesterday was sunny and warm so he got to go outside. This morning he was wondering around his indoor enclosure hoping and praying but I couldn't take him out. That's what I hate about May. But soon I'll be able to get him out every day.
It's been relatively nice here. The 5 small kids have been going outside into the Tortle tub during the day. It's got a water end and a bark end. Not sure if I mentioned , I now have a second boxie, and she has a voracious appetite, Meal worm's, and she chases crickets around the tub.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
It has been a very mixed day - rain, sun, and strong winds - Zola went with us for a brief look at the sea, but wasn't able to go for a walk with his dad in the afternoon, as some further things needed doing to the car, so Richard had to stay around the garage all afternoon. However, I stayed in Zola's room with him, and he gently played with my feet (in shoes) - we had a very peaceful time together. He really enjoys quiet times with me -when he is in the right mood - and I love them too.
I hope all is well with everyone.
Love to Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and all our forum friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxxxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear everyone,
Dear Sapphire,

It's miserable here and the weather has turned colder so I'm not so bothered about going outside. I'm just basking in my enclosure and I've had a big of breakfast. Natrah imagines Dilly and Razberri going outside and Mr Fre going for walks.

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
It's been relatively nice here. The 5 small kids have been going outside into the Tortle tub during the day. It's got a water end and a bark end. Not sure if I mentioned , I now have a second boxie, and she has a voracious appetite, Meal worm's, and she chases crickets around the tub.
Dear Marsha,

Please could I see more pictures of your new box turtle, the two Redfoots, Seymour and PeeWee. How many of you live in your house because you need help with all those animals and I know you are looking after your friend? I hope she's okay and that you're okay.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone and especially my tortoise friends!

I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and I hope you all got out. I also hope that Zola's car has been repaired. I am not going out today because of the awful weather. It is wet and colder and I have been very laid back but yesterday I certainly enjoyed myself outside. Natrah and I saw three Spitfires flying over and then an hour later they came back and Natrah lifted me up to see them!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky

PS: Natrah could take on even more pupils soon on a temporary basis whilst her colleague goes on a five week holiday to Beijing!

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Sapphire,

It's miserable here and the weather has turned colder so I'm not so bothered about going outside. I'm just basking in my enclosure and I've had a big of breakfast. Natrah imagines Dilly and Razberri going outside and Mr Fre going for walks.

Jacky
Good evening everyone!

I got to go out after all and this is before I left the enclosure:

Goodnight

Jacky IMG20240516135935.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Sapphire,

Jacky
Dear Jacky,
Oh my garsh!!! Eeek. The last time I accidentally found myself outside I was screaming for Mommy Dearest to come and save me. I'm just a scaredy cat 🐈 😺
Love Dilly

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Jacky,
Oh my garsh!!! Eeek. The last time I accidentally found myself outside I was screaming for Mommy Dearest to come and save me. I'm just a scaredy cat 🐈 😺
Love Dilly
Dear Dilly,

Are you an indoor cat? Do you mean to say that Razberri, Sapphire and Mr Fre are braver than you?

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Dilly,

Are you an indoor cat? Do you mean to say that Razberri, Sapphire and Mr Fre are braver than you?

Natrah
Dear Natrah,
So far I'm the bravest critter of the bunch. I can't wait to get outside and play hide and seek with mommy dearest. The rest of them would freak out in the great big world out there. Dilly is a ***** cat. He makes mommy dearest deal with bugs that come inside like crickets or big praying mantis ..😁

Sapphire the 🐢

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Natrah,
So far I'm the bravest critter of the bunch. I can't wait to get outside and play hide and seek with mommy dearest. The rest of them would freak out in the great big world out there. Dilly is a ***** cat. He makes mommy dearest deal with bugs that come inside like crickets or big praying mantis ..😁

Sapphire the 🐢
Okay how about wussy cat 🐈 😁

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

Sapphire that must mean that Dilly is an indoor cat and doesn't bring in prey. Tortoises don't bring in prey but they do leave presents. I expect Razberri and Mr Fre leave a few presents. Marsha what do your Box Turtles and Red Foots eat?

It's been very nice here and Jacky has been basking outside so I expect Sherman, Dickie and Zola have been out. I have been teaching as usual but I am arranging a timetable to fit in my colleague's pupils whilst he goes to Beijing for five weeks. I am looking forward to meeting them but I am concerned about another colleague who has suffered a heart attack and yet she is probably younger than me. I'm 59 and I hope she's okay.

Goodnight everyone

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening everyone!

Sapphire that must mean that Dilly is an indoor cat and doesn't bring in prey. Tortoises don't bring in prey but they do leave presents. I expect Razberri and Mr Fre leave a few presents. Marsha what do your Box Turtles and Red Foots eat?

It's been very nice here and Jacky has been basking outside so I expect Sherman, Dickie and Zola have been out. I have been teaching as usual but I am arranging a timetable to fit in my colleague's pupils whilst he goes to Beijing for five weeks. I am looking forward to meeting them but I am concerned about another colleague who has suffered a heart attack and yet she is probably younger than me. I'm 59 and I hope she's okay.

Goodnight everyone

Dear Natrah,
If a single one of the little ones don't leave me a present somewhere I'm wondering what's wrong and if they love me anymore 💔 😭.
Cathie 😘

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone!

I haven't heard from @AmandaF for some time I hope both she and Ernie are okay.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hello Natrah - a couple of days ago, my dad broke a tooth, but thought he would wait to try to see the dentist until he and my mum have their check-up appointments in 2 weeks. However , his face started swelling and hurting a lot, and he phoned the dentist, and got an appointment for first thing yesterday. She is a lovely dentist, and they have known and trusted her for years - however, he was horrified when she said she needed to take it out straight away! But he is glad now that she did, as the swelling and pain have reduced - but he said one of the injections was the most painful thing he had ever felt in his life !!! He didn't feel like taking me out for a walk today or yesterday, but he lit a fire and my mum gave me a very long stroke by it both days - she and I both enjoyed that a lot.
By the way, sometimes I like to hide my presents to my mum in the conservatory, so that she can get a lovely surprise when she treads on them !
Lots of love to you and Jacky and Angel Daisy, and to all my forum friends from Zola (and Angie) xxxxxxxxx