Its a boy RT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovenmysuber

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
US
Hello,

Today we added a male RT to our family. We found a RT that needed a new family, as his original family was no longer interested in him. We built a tortoise table for him for the inside & an outdoor enclosure for him to enjoy as well. Just wanted to say hello to everyone & see if there was any other people in the New England area. This is a great site & can't wait to learn even more about our new guy.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome to TFO and the wonderful world of tortoises! Had you been planning on getting one?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) Russians are awesome :)

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Welcome. I am fairly new here, too. I live in CT.
Ann

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum. I don't own a RT but when I see them at petstores, I could easily buy one because of their personalities. I own three sullies, but honestly RT are so friendly I would own a few if I had the room. Best to you.

Lovenmysuber

5 Year Member
US
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the great welcome. We were planning on purchasing a tortoise, & I knew from researching we should have either a Hermanns, Red footed, or a Russian. When I was a living in Fl my roommate had a "teen" Galapagos tortoise that I thought was the coolest thing in the world. So when my children started talking about wanting a tortoise I was thrilled. Fred has a great personality so far!

AnnV, I too live in CT- we are sort of in the South Eastern part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.