Is thor a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Modesto (Northern) California
He's a little over a year old. 6" and almost 1000 grams. I saw an earlier post with a confirmed girl and Thor looks a little different than her. Maybe too early?

image-2934636969.png

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looking boy to me, but really to early and could change. If he flashes you, then deff a boy:D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Looks girl by the anal scutes. Can we get a good tail shot? Its still a bit early but we can always guess. :D

Carlos83

5 Year Member
Fontana CA
From what I read on here it looks like a male ! ! Buuuuttt I could be wrong I ain't no expert you said to guess :D my 2 cents

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
I love all the input. Thanks for the replies. Everyone feel free to guess. If he's a she, he'll still have to be Thor. It just runs outta my mouth so smooth. Lol. My dogs are both girls and I refer to them as he sometimes. My cats, boys and also referred to as she sometimes. Crap, I try to call my kids and I run thru everyone's name till I get to the right one!! Must be a multitasking mom thing. HA!! Thanks guys.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
It must be a boy because my "Beasty Boy" looks just like him...I mean tail and all. Also, my baby boy has a male-dominating personality while my other tort has such feminine features to her personality. If it turns out that he is a she, and she is a he, then I'm a monkey's uncle!

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
This has got to be the most entertaining thread. I love all the mixed answers. We should place wagers. Lol. NO, no that's illegal!! You guys are great. :)

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jpmcclure said:
Please be a boy!! :)

I say girl lol

jpmcclure said:
This has got to be the most entertaining thread. I love all the mixed answers. We should place wagers. Lol. NO, no that's illegal!! You guys are great. :)

Haha good one but too me it really looks like a girl, i also have 4 who are different sizes, 1 is 4.8 inches other is 5.7 inches another is 6.3 inches and my biggest one is 6.5 inches, and after having read so many threads on sexing and looking at my torts i have to say i feel like your could be a girl, reason i think is because the anal scutes are heading that way and the tail is so short its almost a nub, the scutes under the head which i forgot the names lol theyre very small so it all points to a girl, i think i have 1 female and 3 males judging by features they have but i also think my biggest one might be a female too lol it hase the third smallest tail but its still a bit long as opposed to my 4th one whos tail is just a nub :)

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jpmcclure said:
I guess this means I'll never get to watch him hump big rocks. :( But maybe no ramming?

haha! Look at the bright side, you have a baby making machine, you can make tons of thors and thoras with her :) so if you ever wanted a thor all you had to do was set her up on a blind date LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.