INTRODUCTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi there, I'm Andy, and I have recently received a Leopard Tortoise hatching as a Christmas present. I live in Southern California, so it's nice and sunny. I love these animals and I certainly love my new hatching tortoise "Rambo". I am new to raising tortoises, but I made sure I did extensive research before receiving the little guy. I joined tortoise forum to see and ask experience keepers on how to raise and better take care of my tortoise. I want this little guy to have the best care that he can get.:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Andy. There are some good "stickys" at the tops of the leopard and sulcata forums that will help you with a new baby.

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
Thank you Yvonne, I'm glad that there are such helpful and friendly people on this website such as yourself.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Ya on the leopard. Tom's threads at the bottom of my post are all great for raising a healthy, smooth leopard.

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
I am currently trying to figure out this website, but be reassured my good people, Rambo's debut will be posted up momentarily :).

Status
Not open for further replies.