Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Arkansas
Hi everyone, my name is Shannon, we have a baby sulcata Tank. Some of you may already know since when we got our little guy he was a lil sick. But now he is just as active and lively as one can be thanks to the great advise we got from you guys. My daughter (Sabrina age 8) since finding this site stay online reading up on everything she can find on here about Sulcatas. I know most people think a child that age can't take care of an animal but most kids her age dont spend months researching and learning everything they can about raising a Sulcata either before getting it or making the preperations for the arrival.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Hi and welcome!! Glad to hear your little one is
better! Sounds like you have a wonderful daughter! You must b very proud of her!! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
YA, always nice to hear when a little one that was sick is now better. Kudos to your daughter and you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Shannon, and welcome to the Forum!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. Glad your sulcata is feeling better. And you are a lucky mom to have such a responsible child. From my experience, sullies have such great personalities. Have fun with yours...i know you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.