Introduction

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
guys unfortunately it doesn’t mean anything but a funny name to call yourself LOL i learned of the term 8 years ago and didn’t know it had a name. ever since i’ve used it as a username that’s it HAHA
That reminds of a politician that was a senator and also a house of rep for PA I believe. He also ran in the republican primary for president. Anyways when he was in the limelight. People kept saying that it was to bad about his last name. His name was Rick Santorum. Don't Google if you don't want to grossed out.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
That reminds of a politician that was a senator and also a house of rep for PA I believe. He also ran in the republican primary for president. Anyways when he was in the limelight. People kept saying that it was to bad about his last name. His name was Rick Santorum. Don't Google if you don't want to grossed out.

God Bless Dan Savage! LOL

assmustard

East Side Las Vegas
LOL no way he thought he had a chance

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
will do! how come if you don’t mind me asking?
Being that you know Torterra's care wasn't very good. Getting him hydrated is important. Since you live in Vegas and it is dry there. The more options to keep him hydrated the better. Make sure you have 2 or 3 containers with water positioned in his yard. Some people think foods that contain water is good enough for hydration. This is not true, but a great food you could start growing is spineless cactus. You can get pads at a latin market to plant.
Mine started out with pads from a latin market. I think they are also referred to as nopals.
These plants are about 7 years old. All started with single pads. This is only about 1/2 of the cactus I have. I try and top them off, to keep them around 6' high.
20220205_141107.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
@Yvonne G do DT's form urates? I made a mistake the other day. Giving advice about urates and russian tortoises.