Introducing, Sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Well, I have Mr T, and I LOVE HIM!! Well, my wife wanted a baby to raise for her own, so I got her one last weekend. We are hoping for a female, but with no way of knowing, she gave it a uni-sex name....Sooner.

Sooner is eating a mixture of greens with mazuri mixed in, as well as some grass when we let "her" outside to graze in the sun. We are misting 3-4 times a day (including directly to shell) and soaking once a day....sure hope to keep the shell smooth!

Anyway, here is Sooner....

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Rather than later. Ha ha.

You can't have just two. Now you need later.

I have no real reason to justify the above, I just like them and think everyone should have a bunch. Maybe the world would be a better place if everyone had a bunch of sulcatas that bring them as much joy as mine bring me.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
Tom said:

I have no real reason to justify the above, I just like them and think everyone should have a bunch. Maybe the world would be a better place if everyone had a bunch of sulcatas that bring them as much joy as mine bring me.

AGREED! she wanted two babies, Boomer and Sooner. i'm sure we'll end up with Boomer sometime in the near future!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed...WE LOVE OKLAHOMA SOONER FOOTBALL!!!!!!! BOOMER SOONER, GO OU!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Oh Tom... You make me laugh. Good name! Cute little tortie!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Red Earth Exotics said:
Tom said:

AGREED! she wanted two babies, Boomer and Sooner. i'm sure we'll end up with Boomer sometime in the near future!

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed...WE LOVE OKLAHOMA SOONER FOOTBALL!!!!!!! BOOMER SOONER, GO OU!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

.........ok.....fine......(pouts)

However, if you don't like Sooner and Later, I'm going to have to use those names for my next pair.:D

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
if it will make you stop pouting, Tom; please use the names. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.