introducing Charlie

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Wow! Chris has sent you a real beauty there. And a tortoise capable of shifting out of phase and focus. Useful survival technique.
A clearer picture would only make other tortoises jealous. But my Tidgy is unfazed. ha ha!
Congrats.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Wow! Chris has sent you a real beauty there. And a tortoise capable of shifting out of phase and focus. Useful survival technique.
A clearer picture would only make other tortoises jealous. But my Tidgy is unfazed. ha ha!
Congrats.
lol

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Hey, if you're like me you're lucky to actually get him in the photo :) congratulations on your new little baby, he is very pretty.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Yeah! Congrats, he looks perfect even in blury pics. Very excited for you. You have been very patient.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Beautiful! I kept wiping my glasses and rubbing my eyes until I realized Chris sold you a blurry baby!!
I though the same thing! ! !

Hahahahahaha~~~~~

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Congrats and Welcome to the forum Charlies! ! !

Heather H

N.E. ohio
So Charlie had a great night, buried himself so we could not find him :) Up today to eat and wander around. He found his favorite spot to lay. He has not used the hides. He is napping now. He will get his bath around 3pm . I can see how they are addictive. Everyone checked him before they went to bed and to work this morning. My son popped out of bed and Charlie was the first place he went to. I will get better pictures later.