Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Torts

5 Year Member
Hey Everyone !

I'm LaDonna and from Florida. I'm really new to this whole forum thing but it looks really informative. My kids and I have 2 red foots. We have had them for 5 years but recently built them an outdoor habitat which has been really fun. We are hoping to take in tortoises in our area who cannot be cared for my their owners. I've been researching information on tortoises to help us care for ours betters so I'm sure glad that I found this!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome
florida is a good state for RF's I have one myself, be careful offering to take in unwanted turtles and tortoises or you may get more than you asked for :) Like I do once everyone knows there is usually an unending supply coming your way.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi LaDonna:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Its a good idea to have different pens/habitats for each different species of tortoise that you take in.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Welcome to the forum LaDonna :) can you post some pic's of your tort's we love pic's :D

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
Welcome LaDonna! I am also in FL and I currently have 3 redfoots, they seem to love the weather here. What part of FL are you in? As everyone else has said we love to see pics. :)

My Torts

5 Year Member
CJSTorts said:
Welcome LaDonna! I am also in FL and I currently have 3 redfoots, they seem to love the weather here. What part of FL are you in? As everyone else has said we love to see pics. :)

I'm in Jacksonville. How about you? I'm trying to upload pictures now.

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
My Torts said:
CJSTorts said:

I'm in Jacksonville. How about you? I'm trying to upload pictures now.

I'm also in Jax! :)

My Torts

5 Year Member
That's awesome! I'm trying to upload pics now but can't seem to get them to go through ...

CJSTorts

5 Year Member
Jacksonville,FL
I upload mine to photobucket then scroll over the pic and a box with 4 codes will show up under the pic. I copy the IMG code and paste that into my post. Hope that helps.

My Torts

5 Year Member
My Torts said:
That's awesome! I'm trying to upload pics now but can't seem to get them to go through ...

picture uploaded finally ... my profile pic is of our 2 redfoots!

Status
Not open for further replies.