Indoor Enclosures :/

spud's_mum

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
Hey Everyone, I'm looking for some ideas to make spuds enclosure look nicer so I was hoping you guys could post pics of your enclosure or give me tips :) thanks, this is his house at the moment:
IMG_0102.jpg Ignore the dirty water, he just went through it. I changed it straight after :)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Very nice!
I am unfamiliar with how large a baby hermann's home should be, but it looks very decent.
How warm is it in there? I see a bar thermometer, but they can be inaccurate...What sort of light is that? Heat, MVB?
I would suggest sinking his water into the dirt a bit more. Since he's just a little guy, it would make it far easier to climb in and out, and a little more inviting :)
You could try planting live plants, since he's not an adult yet, I don't think he can kill anything with his mighty size ;)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Very nice!
I am unfamiliar with how large a baby hermann's home should be, but it looks very decent.
How warm is it in there? I see a bar thermometer, but they can be inaccurate...What sort of light is that? Heat, MVB?
I would suggest sinking his water into the dirt a bit more. Since he's just a little guy, it would make it far easier to climb in and out, and a little more inviting :)
You could try planting live plants, since he's not an adult yet, I don't think he can kill anything with his mighty size ;)
His hot spot is at 30 degrees and cooler end being at 25. I have sinked his water bowl but I can assure you he can climb lol. The bulb is a solar glow 120w bulb its uvb and heat. I did have cress in there but he destroyed it what are some other suitable plants for an enclosure ( bearing in mind he WILL find a way to eat it lol) ?