Impractical Jokers...anyone else love this show?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I just love it...I know, nothing at all to do with turtles or tortoise...but just am enjoying the antics....:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
I just love it...I know, nothing at all to do with turtles or tortoise...but just am enjoying the antics....:D

Never heard of it, when is it on

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Thursday nights at 10pm on trutv....OMG...it is four lifelong friends who set each other up for the most embarrassing moments and dares...the best part is that the dares are among regular folks who have no idea they are part of the show/dare until the dare is done and over with...laugh so hard I am crying...just simple fun Ed...

http://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-jokers/index.html

:D

Make sure to click on Joes most embarrassing moments on this link....my side is hurting....lol

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Thursday nights at 10pm on trutv....OMG...it is four lifelong friends who set each other up for the most embarrassing moments and dares...the best part is that the dares are among regular folks who have no idea they are part of the show/dare until the dare is done and over with...laugh so hard I am crying...just simple fun Ed...

http://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-jokers/index.html

:D

Make sure to click on Joes most embarrassing moments on this link....my side is hurting....lol

I have seen a couple of those shows, just forgot what it was called. I remember seeing the one where they were lathering strangers with sun screen at the beach. Did you see that one