I'm sorry Pharaoh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
but, your pyramids have been red-tagged.

I'd planned on having a nice pic here to show the smooth growth coming in on Rocky, and that's it, and that would've been way cooler, but for the life of me couldn't get a shot that showed it clearly. LOL

Of course I've been watching from day one, but today I'm convinced that I see good smooth growth coming in. Probably a little early to celebrate, but I am absolutely ecstatic. I'd been nervous, as I'd heard once its started it can be hard to stop. I also figured it would take longer than this to show, but Rocky has really grown alot already. The Wife picked her up for the first time in quite a while today and was shocked. Maybe I feed her too much ... uh oh..

I know I know.. I should be keeping a log measuring and weighing, but frankly I hadn't cared about that, just about giving her the best of everything I could.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, get out the camera and send us some pictures anyway! We'd love to see a current picture of Rocky.

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Heh Heh,

Ok, fine enough, just for you, Yvonne, here's some new pics :)

Stroll1.jpg
Stroll2.jpg
Stroll3.jpg
Stroll4.jpg

she's filthy, but she's like that most of the time, so oh well.

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Thanks Terry!

I'm soooo happy with how well Rocky's doing, really "coming out of her shell". Energetic, curious, everything she should be. Its taken a couple months to happen, but very rewarding. Adrienne is still in hideout mode, I keep reminding myself its only been a couple weeks with her, and she's smaller/younger.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Balboa said:
Thanks Terry!

I'm soooo happy with how well Rocky's doing, really "coming out of her shell". Energetic, curious, everything she should be. Its taken a couple months to happen, but very rewarding. Adrienne is still in hideout mode, I keep reminding myself its only been a couple weeks with her, and she's smaller/younger.

Oh that makes so much more sense. For some reason I was under the impression that you'd only had Rocky for a few weeks. I was thinking "Holy cow! Talk about a growth spurt!"

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
looks like your doing a great job ..... good looking lil" redfoot!

JD~:)

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Thanks All,
yah I was trying to remember exactly how long Rocky's been with us, basically it was the close of summer when we got her, so somewhere between 2 and 3 months I think. I believe it will be 2 weeks tomorrow for Adrienne. maybe 3... I'm so BAD at keeping track of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.