i'm looking to adopt a tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
california
hello i am looking to adopt a tortoise and i can take great care of it i live in socal so if you are looking to re-home one for free please let me know thank's

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You would probably have better luck watching the ads on craigslist, etc. and applying at the different turtle clubs/rescues in your area.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
well, you ahve come to the right place to learn how to care for them! what kind are you hoping to adopt?

bonehead

5 Year Member
california
well i would like to get a box turtle but any kind is good because i do alot of research and i know how to care for almost every kind of turtle and tortoise out there because i read up on them all the time so i am ready to care for them i just need to find one for free people want way to much to re home them and i just cant pay 100 dollars for one

SamB

5 Year Member
Yucaipa, CA
Have you talked to kimber_lee_314? She has Three toed hatchlings available for adoption and lives in socal

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
care for a box turtle, and space needed.. is way different then a sulcata....boxies are pretty common to show up on craigslist or even shelters.. some of thier care is bad tho and will need lots of tlc...

Status
Not open for further replies.