I'm a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

l4dyamethyst2011

5 Year Member
Thanks for your comment, I took that on a sheet of a4 paper, but you could go to asda and buy a White sheet they soooo cheap in there. :):tort:[/size][/font]

Wow chase you got a lot of animals, I used to have too but health won't let me these days, thank you for your comment and I I look forward to further comments as I progress from a newbie to established owner..lol. X

That last reply dint look right to me hmmm as you can see I'm still getting used to this...seems like I gonna make plenty of rookie mistakes...OMG ...

Thank you clairabo I enjoying this forum so much, I've joined others in the past to do with other subjects and this is by far the friendliest and most helpful... I'm loving it...

cherylim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Leyland, UK
l4dyamethyst2011 said:
Thanks for your comment, I took that on a sheet of a4 paper, but you could go to asda and buy a White sheet they soooo cheap in there. :):tort:

That's just done on paper? It looks so clear! Time to build myself a paper studio - and I've been trying to get a good shot of Emrys in the bathtub!

l4dyamethyst2011

5 Year Member
We do photography so we have idea of how to get good pics, however saying that, the pics I have of my :tort: have all been done using my ipad2 and a sheet of White paper... So no big techi ideas there...lol I suppose my challenges will come when he gets bigger and more active cos he's a fast little blighter already, mind you I cohse him from the bunch cos he was the most curious, the others in the tank were huddled in a corner and he was buzzing up and down sniffing and looking... He comes to my voice and to the sound of the electric kettle, cos usually when I'm feeding him my hubby is making the coffee, this morning I wasn't well so my hubby put kettle on and he was just about to get munsters breakfast when he came out of his hidy box and was looking around..he sooo smart...

Status
Not open for further replies.