I'll show mine if you show yours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston / Webster, TX
This may sound silly and I may be posting this in the wrong section? The last few months I have received so much help and advice from people on this great forum that I almost feel like I know some of you. We have all seen each others torts now lets see each other! It would be nice to put a face with the name. There are A few of you that do this already but I would like to see more! This ugly guy is me, (Thomas)

Attachments

• phone pics 068-1.jpg
    phone pics 068-1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 120

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
There's a member picture thread where you can find photos of other members

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Heres me at the NARBC show. Im the giant hairy man.

LMAO. I just noticed my mom in the background. Shes the tiny blonde in the right side of the photo with the fanny pack. She went on a prowl and sure enough came back with more hinge-backs and pancakes.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
This is a huge forum. I have popped in daily since joining. Often multiple times. I have been reading reading and READING!
But I must say, it is often difficult if not darn near impossible to find all the threads you might set out to find!
I have hardly had time to get back to threads I have responded to, or asked questions in.
I am on my mobile apps and they may be more limited. The first thing to pop up is unread material. It is all I can do to get through that, if at all.
Ann from CT

Status
Not open for further replies.