If I won the lottery I would........

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
1. Pay off all those bills the mailman has figured out how to put in our locked mailbox. :D
2. Make an offer on the house we're renting that the landlord can't refuse.
3. Do all the remodeling I keep saying I would do if I owned this house.
4. Build my vacation/retirement house in AZ.
5. Buy a new motorcycle.
6. Build an animal rescue - I love them all so I am not limiting myself if I am dreaming. Over the years I have had dogs, cats, reptiles, horses, poultry, and would love to again.
7. Donate to some well researched and worthy charities. As well as those I already volunteer with.
8. hehehe, quit my job :p
9. Spend some money without checking the account balance first.
10. Smile more and have less stress.

Not necessarily in that order and I am sure the list would quickly grow if I actually did win.

I guess I have to play to win though. oh well. Next 75-100 million I will. Until then I will continue to dream.

Dawna

M

Maggie Cummings

Me too...but I never remember to actually buy any lottery tickets...

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
First of all I would go crazy :D

I would quit my job
I would give some money to some charities and to my best friends and relatives
I would buy a new house or renovate the one I have.
I could not really open a rescue because where I live, you dont find turtles or tortoises in the streets but I would buy a lot of them and I would make them amazing houses :D.
I would go shopping in my favorite stores :D
I would buy a chalet
And I think I would open a flower store :D.

:D

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
I would move, change my phone number and not tell anybody. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Chucky said:

Oh come on now...won't you please give me some of that money???

Yvonne

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
emysemys said:
Chucky said:

Yvonne

With the way the economy is going, it would last about a year and then the banks would go under and there goes my money. Wait a minute, I wouldn't put the money in a bank, I'd just buy a huge safe and put all my money in it an have it guarded by huge snappers :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Chucky said:
emysemys said:
Chucky said:

Yvonne

With the way the economy is going, it would last about a year and then the banks would go under and there goes my money. Wait a minute, I wouldn't put the money in a bank, I'd just buy a huge safe and put all my money in it an have it guarded by huge snappers :D

Guarded by huge snappers huh? Wait, doesn't Kelly have some dead turkeys? Thinking we throw a bunch to the snappers and while they are busy doing their favorite thing (eating), we could help ease Chucky of some of that burdensome money......:cool::D

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
Jacqui said:
Chucky said:
emysemys said:
Chucky said:

Yvonne

Guarded by huge snappers huh? Wait, doesn't Kelly have some dead turkeys? Thinking we throw a bunch to the snappers and while they are busy doing their favorite thing (eating), we could help ease Chucky of some of that burdensome money......:cool::D

Ok, forget the snappers, I'm sorry but you have now forced me to go to the extreme, I'll put my miniature dachshund out to guard it. Nothing gets past him :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Jacqui: I'll bring the Milkbone dog biscuits...you bring the liver treats. Where does he live again??

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

Chucky said:

That's really sad...and I am a loner and understand being alone...but that's just really sad

Chucky said:

That's really sad...and I am a loner and understand being alone...but that's just really sad

Chucky

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
S. Oregon
Maggie,

I would not be alone. I'm married (35 years), have 3 kids and 6 grand kids. I doubt if I'll ever be lonely. :D

I just don't want long lost relatives or friends that I never heard of come asking for money, and you know they would. :(

maggie3fan said:
Chucky said:

Chucky said:

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
I would give a lot of it away, and start a foundation to feed the poor of this country and around the world. And keep it away from my spouse and the children for their safety.....but that's still a dream, however, you still need to buy one to get a chance to be lucky!!! In the meantime with the downturn of our economy, it doesn't hurt to find bargains at www.slickdeals.net Have fun.

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
as far as stuff for my self. Its a dream to own a farm about 25 acers a nice house with a big pond/lake. The coolest thing I can think of is maybe owning a pair of white rhinos.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Chucky said:
Maggie,

I would not be alone. I'm married (35 years), have 3 kids and 6 grand kids. I doubt if I'll ever be lonely. :D

I just don't want long lost relatives or friends that I never heard of come asking for money, and you know they would. :(

I
maggie3fan said:
Chucky said:

Chucky said:

Maggie, I think you and I are a lot alike. I have felt that on some of your posts. I sometimes would rather have everyone go away and leave me alone with my books, animals and myself. I think of myself as an occasional loner. But I understand changing my phone number and not telling anybody. My hubby and I both have relatives and friends we know would be knocking on our door. We have it now with relatives and friends who think because we work hard and long hours, that we have money to blow, not that we are trying to make ends meet not without robbing peter to pay paul. Smile and dream a little. Everyone should have a dream and remember dreams can be as big as you can imagine and dreams should be the cause of motivation not depression.

Dawna

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
Redfootedboxturtles said:
as far as stuff for my self. Its a dream to own a farm about 25 acers a nice house with a big pond/lake. The coolest thing I can think of is maybe owning a pair of white rhinos.

There is a deal right now in Texas, a town between San Antonio and Austin, a 25 acres plus a 3 bedrms / 2baths house for around $350,000.00. You can have as many animals as you want:D. I, myself would love to have a place like this. Then you have to spend a bit more for the rhinos:p, or may be you could try to get a deal with Michael Jacksons for some of his animals from his neverland ??? Just a thought.

Minh

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I dont know why but I think that the enclosure would cost more then the rhinos. I have put some thought into this just in case = )

Status
Not open for further replies.