Identifying

Kybry00

Location (City and/or State)
Oxnard
I do not think he is a Russian tortoise I think he's a forstens tortoise from sawelsi Indonesia Please oh please I need help identifying this tortoise they told me he's a Russian but he doesn't look like a Russian and there's something that problems I've run into like he's really lethargic and that could be because he's on all vegetarian diet when he should if he is a formstine tortoise then he should be on ominous diet which really makes me very upset because he's not getting the proper food so please could you help me please please thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_20230505_172902.jpg
    IMG_20230505_172902.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 2

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I do not think he is a Russian tortoise I think he's a forstens tortoise from sawelsi Indonesia Please oh please I need help identifying this tortoise they told me he's a Russian but he doesn't look like a Russian and there's something that problems I've run into like he's really lethargic and that could be because he's on all vegetarian diet when he should if he is a formstine tortoise then he should be on ominous diet which really makes me very upset because he's not getting the proper food so please could you help me please please thank you very much
That's a Russian.

Review this to see why he might be lethargic: