Ibera tortoises--cb 2010 & 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I am parting with two nice Ibera tortoises, Testudo (gracea) ibera, that were born and raised here. I'm only doing so because I have decided to keep some of this years offspring from the same groups.
Both tortoises are very healthy and active with nice growth. They have been kept outdoors 24/7 from April through late September and were just brought indoors for the winter a week ago. Neither have been brumated (hibernated).

The first was born in 2010 and is currently about 4" SCL. It is just at the point of being able to positively determine the gender of and it appears to be a female. Her shell is flawless. She is really a classic example of a Turkish Ibera. $130 plus shipping.
Iberacb10-2.jpg

Iberacb10-1.jpg

Iberacb10-3.jpg

The second was born in 2011 and is currently about 3 3/8" SCL. Incubated for female, but a bit to young to say for certain yet. She has a small extra scute on the rear portion of her carapace, between the 4th & 5th dorsal scute as well as the supercaudal scute (the last rear one) having an extra seam. All of which is cosmetic and on this tortoise not really obvious due to her light coloration. She also is a Turkish Ibera.
$115.00 plus shipping.
Iberacb11-1.jpg

Iberacb11-2.jpg

Iberacb11-3.jpg

Shipping cost will depend upon where you live. For an accurate cost send me your zip code. I accept Paypal (credit cards through Paypal) or money orders.

Please contact me with any questions about these two tortoises, payment or shipping.

Thank you,

Gary B

Status
Not open for further replies.