I WON A BABY?!?!?..... I NEVER WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bodfish
I won a Leo hatchling she has a split scute yay another girl, I REALLY can not beleave I WON?!?!? wow... so fricken happy this little girl is awsome! Will post pics soon

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I was looking for some breeders near me and found this sight that if you joined the forum and told him the reasons you wanted to win and the best 2 people wone a leo or redfoot, I just told them about me and my story and I was picked
http://www.sjpets101.com/forum-free-tortoise-give-away.html#/news/

this is the "contest"
On 04/01/2012, I will be giving away one free Leopard Tortoise and one free Red Footed tortoised. In order qualify for this give away, you have to join this forum and post the reason why you deserve a tortoise. The person with the best reason gets the tortoise.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I was really scared that it was some april fools joke but he was sooo cool, he gave me a brand new MVB, brand new big Vitamin powder and mizuri tort food.... I was like wow is this really fricken happening?!?!?

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
Any advice on taking care of this type? I have a sulcata and a really big indoor and outdoor inclosure, any real dif between the two I need to know?

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I just glad to hear you are talking about a tortoise. I was about to look up the number for child protective services

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
JeffG said:
I just glad to hear you are talking about a tortoise. I was about to look up the number for child protective services

HaHaHaHaHa!!!!! fricken funny
:D:p

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
JeffG said:

Torts are much easier to take care of and live longer:D

Status
Not open for further replies.