I want to help

mcory

I keep seeing this post in the Denver area :/ these poor babies are housed together in a dry looking 50 Gallon tank:/ I still need to build a better indoor house for my little girl...any handy people in the Denver area willing to help me build proper enclosures?! I will try to post the pictures !

[COPYRIGHT SIGN] craigslist - Map data [COPYRIGHT SIGN] OpenStreetMap
The Sulcata tortoise is 6" and the Leopard tortoise is 7". Re-homing fee for both and tank & supplies applies. These are like brother and sister and we will not separate them, sorry!!! They have been together since birth.

Everything you need at one place. 50 gal tank, lights, accessories & supplies included!!!

Call Daran @ 303-328-7641

If this ad is up they are still available. Requests to see if they are available will be ignored.

Do not know how to share the pictures:/

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So, are you going to try and get them? If not, maybe call them or email if there is the option and inform then that the enclosure is too small, the sulcata will most likely eventually hurt or kill the leopard and that they should consider selling them separately. Also, maybe give some other helpful hints.

mcory

I sent out an email to them:) I did not say anything right off and close down any chance of communication. Ill wait a few hours then hopefully hear from them, if not I will share the knowledge that I have learned from you all and point them to TFO!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Poor babies!! Hopped on and found the ad, here's a few of the pics...

00C0C_2QEQRkxVqRa_600x450.jpg

00V0V_inWHUDXdkky_600x450.jpg

00E0E_1KubLdPur9b_600x450.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The space they are in, in the pic is the only space they have too sit/lay flat. How is it people think that's okay? I sure hope someone can get them and give them the space the should have. Keep us posted.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Jacqui said:
They haven't named a price have they?

Not that I'm seeing. Mcory, have they listed price on any of the previous ads for these guys?

mcory

No price and no word yet:/ thank you for getting the pics to work! Poor babies!

mcory

350$ for both ... I suggested the sale them separately and suggested this site ... We can only hope.

mcory

Here is the response I got for suggesting he sell them separately ...

Why don't u buy both and you sell (not sale) the other one urself? The ad is pretty clear. All or nothing!

I tried

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
People can be strange. So in reality, he doesn't care if they stay together. But he doesn't care (or realize?) that he could potentially sell them faster if he opens up to the possibility of selling separately.