I Think I Know Who The Alpha Is...

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Took these pictures of them once I placed them inside after their sunning session and soak. They all tried claiming their basking spots, but Mickey, wasn't satisfied... :p

bzlq.jpg

7xmg.jpg

7y18.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My leopards did that too. I called it "dog pile". It was really funny with 12 of them doing that. I'd get three or four on top sometimes. :)

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
I back tracked and found your picture, that's an epic dog pile! :p gives "pyramiding Leopards" a whole new meaning. :)
Tom said:
My leopards did that too. I called it "dog pile". It was really funny with 12 of them doing that. I'd get three or four on top sometimes. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I thought it was pig pile?:p :D. Anyway, too cute, whatever kind of pile it is:D. I see he didn't really scare the other two off though. Good for them, the big galute:)

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
The other two have grown accustomed to his neediness, they probably know he's still a big baby. :p
wellington said:
I thought it was pig pile?:p :D. Anyway, too cute, whatever kind of pile it is:D. I see he didn't really scare the other two off though. Good for them, the big galute:)