I NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
My baby musk in her shell and I noticed she has opens her mouth twice for no reason and laid there. I don't think it's anommonia but what do you guys think about her opening her mouth for no reason :D

Turtle Guru said:
My baby musk in her shell and I noticed she has opens her mouth twice for no reason and laid there. I don't think it's anommonia but what do you guys think about her opening her mouth for no reason :D

It may be thought she may be scared because she was just swimming when I left but she's my little girl so I'm really worrisome lol:D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Hey Christian. I wish I could help but I don't know a darn thing about Musk Turtles. Hopefully someone will know something and lend you a hand. Good luck!!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Is she just opening and closing her mouth or sitting there with it open? For how long?

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Thanks but I knew what happened and it no big deal lol but I over reacted out of love lol and also I found out after the fact( she was intimidated by my cousin and I didn't know that he picked her up so she was in the water defending herself because he is little turd lol) so it's fine and I'm locking my door now lol :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I owned several musk turtles for about ten years until a raccoon got them, they are a very cool turtle but I only owned adults.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Yea the hatchlings are more fragile ( good bit) but I watch everything because of the fact they are fragile at a young age but

Thank the LORD she is doing fine though

Status
Not open for further replies.