I may have a problem

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Absolutely! Just watching them have fun is one of the coolest parts about them. I've actually been looking at Sulcatas recently! I hope to get one in my future, but as of now, I am about to move to a climate that I think is too cold to adequately take care of a Sulcata. Maybe in a couple of years you guys will see me on the Sulcata care sheet!
Look me up then cuz I've been raising Sulcata in the Pacific Northwest in the rain, ice and snow...I'll show ya how it's done lol

tortoisenana

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
I have the same problem. I have 5 sulcatas (40lb,30lb,20lb,9lb, and 2lb) and I'm starting to get baby fever again. lol. I also have 2 goats, 2 mini pigs, 2 bantam chickens, 3 quails, 7 adult Boston terriers with 3 puppies and more due any day, 6 chihuahuas, 1 Yorkie, 1 Weimaraner, 13 koi, and 3 cats. This is not counting the occasional rat or snake that wanders through. I'm thinking that my ten acres are getting crowded. lol.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I have the same problem. I have 5 sulcatas (40lb,30lb,20lb,9lb, and 2lb) and I'm starting to get baby fever again. lol. I also have 2 goats, 2 mini pigs, 2 bantam chickens, 3 quails, 7 adult Boston terriers with 3 puppies and more due any day, 6 chihuahuas, 1 Yorkie, 1 Weimaraner, 13 koi, and 3 cats. This is not counting the occasional rat or snake that wanders through. I'm thinking that my ten acres are getting crowded. lol.
Oh holy cats!!! You have it BAD!!! ;)