Humid Hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyWilly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
All right ive said somethings about redfoots and greeks and im getting a greek there was a bit of a confusion for a few weeks but aparently redfoots are illegal in my state or u need a permit to sell them. Now i know they need different care i shudder to think of a greek raised on red-foot nerds guide. But do greeks need a humid hide? I know they need it dryer than a redfoot, and they do need to stay hydrated, but what about the humid hide?

And if anyone knows a tortoise vet in Rhode Island that would be great if you could give me there info, Thanks.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Sleepy every private/zoo breeder friend of mine has finally accepted the fact that all tortoises need a humid hide.. from day one.

NERD

SleepyWilly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Redfoot NERD said:
Sleepy every private/zoo breeder friend of mine has finally accepted the fact that all tortoises need a humid hide.. from day one.

NERD

hmmk cool thanks.

SleepyWilly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yea i set up the humid hide and my new torts doing fine came in today, but it is a russian not a greek. There was greek on the order form, but they sent a russian lol so the confusion continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.