How Many Turtles Can Fit on One Log?

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I sure wouldn't go kayaking or there's alligators :) those are great pictures. Here's one of friend sent me, I think from Taiwan.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1478288942.531343.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1478288978.451502.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1478289006.003798.jpg

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Oh my gosh... you realize that alligators can tip that kayak, right??? :eek::eek:I hope you didn't go swimming!! Did you??? When I see an alligator, my instinct is to run as fast as I can. I've escaped every time. ;)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Another great day here in central Atlantic States. Nice warm sun rays warming everything up, all reptilian frends soaking up the warmth. Spotted a nice two ft long garden snake and tons of turtles again on Little Seneca Lake, near Boyds, MD, not too far north of Washington DC. I didn't get a pix of the garter, but the turtles were very cooperative again today.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hey all, returned to Little Seneca Lake today since this could be our last GREAT Fall day here in Maryland, USA. Plenty of wildlife out from birds to waterfowl to mammals to reptiles, including plenty of turtles.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg