HOW DO I???????? HELP LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
Ok so I am trying to put photos on here BUT when I try to put the actual link here it doesn't load up right. I use Photobucket and I tried to put the HTML code on here BUT won't work. How do I get the actual photos to be in my posts??? HELP :p
Thank You in advance :)

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I use photobucket and all i do is copy the Image code and paste it here on the forum. Use the image code not the html one. Goodluck :)

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
sissyofone said:
I use photobucket and all i do is copy the Image code and paste it here on the forum. Use the image code not the html one. Goodluck :)

HMMMM...... I did that but it only showed the code. Maybe when I post it, it will show up. Weird. I will try again. :)
Thanks

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Copy the image location and paste it between two boxes like this [ ] the first one you put before the link and type IMG in it. The 2nd box you post after the link and type /IMG it.

So basically

Just with no spaces

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Ok... I'll try this because I'm trying to put my photo in the thread that everyone gets to see who is who. So yeah this is where I'm trying to post it but had no luck LOL I'll try it in a little bit. :)

SANDRA_MEISSNEST

5 Year Member
it's even easier with the phone because then you don't need to go to Photobucket .... just click on the little picture with the photo camera on it and then just select the picture

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.