How can i get a mississippi map turtle??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuki851015

5 Year Member
I Really wanna a Mississippi map turtle or high orange Mississippi map turtle. I live in NYC. If anyone has an idea please tell me.

Thanks !!!

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Any good source. Just don't get one from turtleshack or tortoiseshack or anyone who has an ad that says that turtleshack is their "sister site". There have been people say that there are sometimes missing limbs, sick, dead turtles that they get. A lot of beginners get theirs from there. I myself got mine from there and somehow got one that was healthy and is doing fine. Just DON'T take the risk. Hope you find a nice map, I have one myself! They are great!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The Petco in LaPlata Maryland sell them along with the RES, They get some nice looking 4 inch youngsters.I don't know if they are sold in any other state though, I don't believe they can be sold in Virginia,I never checked NY laws on Mississippi Maps, and don't understand why Virginia has this law.

yuki851015

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Check on fauna classified or kingsnake classified.

Tanks^^

mattgrizzlybear said:
Any good source. Just don't get one from turtleshack or tortoiseshack or anyone who has an ad that says that turtleshack is their "sister site". There have been people say that there are sometimes missing limbs, sick, dead turtles that they get. A lot of beginners get theirs from there. I myself got mine from there and somehow got one that was healthy and is doing fine. Just DON'T take the risk. Hope you find a nice map, I have one myself! They are great!

Thank u so much really helpful information
^o^

Len said:
The Petco in LaPlata Maryland sell them along with the RES, They get some nice looking 4 inch youngsters.I don't know if they are sold in any other state though, I don't believe they can be sold in Virginia,I never checked NY laws on Mississippi Maps, and don't understand why Virginia has this law.

Yeah I don't understand why people make this law ! My boyfriend tried to order one for me but we couldn't get the package because they said its illegal in NYC .....angry ....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.