Home's hinge-back Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I just picked up a home's hingeback tortoise today at the local reptile show! What a beautiful tortoise.He was a little shy at first but once he got use to his new enclosure he was eating like a pig...

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
I am in process, however when i go to post thread with picture it says picture is too big!I am trying to figure out how to shrink picture!As soon as i figure it out i will post, thanks,tom.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The easiest way I resize pics is you open the image, right click it, then click " Send to" , then click "Mail recipient", it will then ask you if it should automatically resize it to send by email, click that. It will then open in an email, click That new image in the email attachment and right click, Save it :) And there you have a smaller pic :D
Im sure there are other ways, but thats just the way I do it :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I downloaded a free photo manager called Irfanview. Its really easy to re-size your photos with Irfanview. However, to print your pictures here on the forum, the best way is to open a free photobucket account (I'm sure there are others too, but Photobucket is the one I'm familiar with). Then you put your picture in Photobucket. Move your mouse down over the picture to the bottom and some writing appears. When you get down to "IMG code" you right click on that. A little yellow "copied" shows for an instant. Then come back to your reply on the forum and left click. This pastes your picture on the reply.

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Congrats on the hingeback!! Does he have a name yet? Glad to hear he is already eating, as that is where the problem with them is. Don't you just love those doe-like eyes? I have one of my groups right next to the couch I sit on. One of the females has learned to come to the near side and just wait there staring at me. She knows I will always weaken and go get her a few worms from the fridge. :D:rolleyes:

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
My daughter named him diamond...At least we think he is a he.We are thinking of purchasing the female so he has someone to hang with.And his eyes are huge...cute.If i have time i will try and figure out how to post a picture.Also is there any other way to sex them other than looking at the tail? thanks, Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.